As you know, the wordpress is a blogging tool, but more and more websites use this cool blogging platform as CMS.With its flexibility and power, WordPress can be customized into a full fledged CMS, and many people are already doing just that.
Here are some sample site that use wordpress as CMS
- 10 Examples of Corporate Websites that Using WordPress as CMS
Changing the WordPress into a CMS involves customizing the Theme and possibly the Administration Panels through the use of coding and WordPress Plugins. While you don’t have to be an expert in CSS, XHTML, or PHP, it does help.Find a professional cms theme is very important, there are free wordpress cms themes and premium cms themes, of course you can use freee cms wordpress themes tempalte, but I sugguest you use paid cms theme, because you can get support from the theme team or author.
Here are 5 professional wordpress CMS templates for you if you are planing use wordpress as CMS
- Wp remix 3.0 WordPress CMS theme : Visit official site
- PageLines Professional CMS WordPress Template: Visit official site
- Studiopress Executive WordPress CMS layout: Visit official site
- Woothemes CMS theme: Visit official site
- DIY Themes: Thesis WordPress theme: Visit official site
I have used all of these cms themes, and think the first one WP remix cms theme and PageLines cms themes are the most perfect themes for corporate websites, the woothemes cms tempalte is good for small bisuness website, the diy theme suit almost all niche website, you can customise the theme into what you want, also, the WP Remix theme is a very cool one, there are more than 50 templates for you to choose, and the function is very powerful! Recommend.