Briefed is a clean, stylish and flexible premium WordPress theme from WooThemes with a minimal design to emphasise the content within the theme. The premium theme is designed for freelancers, designers, agencies and creative types to showcase portfolios, whilst also blogging. Briefed features a completely customisable homepage with modules for an about section, featured slider, blog/tumblog, and a custom post powered portfolio with optional Dribble feed. Other features include a custom post type powered portfolio section, 9 alternative colour schemes, custom widgets, extensive options panel and more.
2011 Portfolio Tumblog WordPress Theme: Briefed
The Briefed home page with a featured slider and about module enabled.
A portfolio-based home page, with the 4 top posts being pulled from a Dribbble account.
You don’t have to be a designer, or have a portfolio to use Briefed.
Theme option’s also allow for complete customization of the background colors/imagery, and typography with a vast selection of fonts available thanks to Google Web Fonts.
- 9 Alternative Colour Styles
- Portfolio Page Template – an optional integrated portfolio section on the home page, and a dedicated page template driven by custom post types
- Custom Featured Slider – on the homepage to showcase work
- Custom Homepage Layout – with about, slider, portfolio, and tumblog modules, all of which can be enabled or disabled in the theme options
- Custom Post Types – to easily add portfolio posts
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in the theme with unique custom sidebar
- Backend Theme Options Panel – make simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate colour style, adding Google Analytics code
- Custom Typography – you can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Custom Shotcodes – easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets etc
- 8 Custom Widgets – Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter
- Custom Navigation – customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Custom Page Templates – full width, archives etc.
- Built-in SEO Options
- Localized for Translations
Briefed Portfolio WordPress Theme Standard: $70
Wordpress Briefed Portfolio Theme Developer: $150
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
Don’t forget use the woothemes coupon code, you can get 11% off if you use the latest new woo themes coupons.
Use the coupon
BRIEFED11 to claim your 11% discount until 1 June 2011.