Editor’s rating: 9.1/10
Read the ithemes.com review before you buy ithemes.com themes & plugins, grab the ithemes coupon code to save.
Download iThemes WordPress Themes and Plugins
iThemes certainly aren’t one of the largest WordPress theme providers around, but one look at their website will show you that they are both passionate about the themes they produce, as well as highly skilled in the area too. As well as the many WordPress themes that they offer, they also have a number of innovative products to buy, which this iThemes review will go into in more detail later. One thing that we are sure of though is that through the course of this iThemes review, you will come to understand how great the products and services are that this site offered, and that you will head there right away to see exactly what all of the fuss is about! So, enough of the chatter; let’s get on with this iThemes review!
At first glance, you might not think that the iThemes site has a huge number of WordPress themes, as when you look there are only actually 40 advertised. This is misleading though, as the main product sold on this site is the iThemes builder, which basically allows you to construct your own personal WordPress site using the tools that they provide you with. When you take this into account, it means that there are literally thousands of different options for you to choose from! On top of the premade themes and the Builder tool, they also offer a great service called BackupBuddy which, as the name suggests, allows you to completely backup your WordPress site in case the worst happens and you manage to lose it. When all of the different facets of their business are combined, it is clear to see that the selection offered by iThemes is huge!
You will probably notice that this iThemes review thinks very highly of this site, and this is partly due to the fact that they offer so many different features. Regular readers will know that at this point in the article, we usually list some of the features that every WordPress template the site offers has, but in the iThemes review we thought it better to list the features of the main product sold here, which is the iThemes Builder. So, read on to find out what features this hugely innovative and useful tool has…
- Build the layout of your WordPress site to suit your exact needs and specifications.
- Use the child themes available on the iThemes site as the foundation of your WordPress site, or build one from scratch.
- Personalise the different widgets and images to suit your own needs.
- Modify the HTML code, although if you don’t have experience in this, don’t worry – there are ways to modify the site far more easily.
- Tweak the CSS without any technical knowledge.
- One year of support and updates from the site (see below for more info).
iThemes provides fantastic support for anyone purchasing WordPress related products from them, whether this is an actual theme, the Builder tool or the back-up service. This support comes in the form of both emails and phone support, but they also have a comprehensive FAQ section that should help with the more common problems experienced. On top of all these, there is also a tutorial section that will walk you step by step through some of the problems you could experience.
Due to the number of different services that the site offers, there are a number of different prices to consider. The prices for the most common purchases though are:
- Individual theme – $57 to $80.
- Builder – $80 to $387, although this iThemes review thinks that the $197 Developer pack offers the best value.
- BackupBuddy – $75 for 2 sites; $100 for 10 sites; $150 for unlimited sites.