Browsing articles tagged with " Magazine WordPress Themes"
Here is a new dark wordpress theme from studiopress. This sophisticated, clandestine theme was made to keep your content where it should be… front and center.
The magazine-style homepage with a supremely readable headline, four featured posts and seven tabbed previews makes no mistake about what you’re sending out to the world.
Dark wordpress theme from Studiopress: Midnight Child Theme
Midnight theme is a minimalist design and great typography focuses on content, and will give your site that unique look. You can use this theme as CMS for company websites, or you can use it for a web design portfolio websit, of course you can use this dark wordpress theme for photography related websites.
Midnight 1.0 Child Theme Features:
- 6 layout options, custom background, custom header, featured images, fixed width, theme options, threaded comments
- Includes the Genesis Framework
- Includes the Midnight Theme
- Search Optimized and Secure
- Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites
- Access to Detailed Tutorials
Midnight child theme: $24.95
Studiopress pro plus package: $249.95( Free download all present and future themes, life time package)
If you have already purchased the Genesis Framework and any other child theme previously, you can simply purchase the child package by itself, otherwise you will need to purchase the Midnight + Genesis Theme package.
Demo / Download
The magazine style template is good for content rich website, if you are looking for a good news magazine style wordpress theme for your sports news related website, here is a wordpress sports theme for sports sites. An elegant yet very powerful magazine theme, with amazing functionality and awesome custom widgets, for making your website really stand out from the crowd.
Sports WordPress Theme: SportPress
As you can see this wordpress sports theme contains 9 Custom Widgets which will allow you present your content in WordPress much better. With the wpzoom theme option, you can control your site easily. The homepage of the sports wordpress theme has two different layouts: Magazine Style and Traditional Blog. With Magazine Style enabled, you have the flexibility to create your own layout, because there are 7 widgetized areas, with different structures and locations, in which you can add any widgets you want, including our WPZOOM Custom Widgets, like “Featured Category”. Here is a picture of the frame:
SportPress Theme Features:
- Custom Menu – Create your menu in seconds from WordPress Dashboard. You can add pages, categories, custom links and create drop-downs via drag & drop.
- WPZOOM Options Panel – With our advanced WPZOOM options panel, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Widgetized Sidebar & Homepage
- Built-in Lightbox Effect – We integrated a jQuery script in this theme, which will add a nice “lightbox” effect for pictures and videos from Carousel Widget.
- Multiple Layouts – You can easily convert your website from Magazine Style to a Traditional Blog.
- Custom Widgets – This SportPress Theme comes with several custom widgets for Sidebar & Homepage, like: Flickr Gallery, Social Widget, Featured Categories
- Featured Content Slider – Easily configurable slider on homepage which allows you to showcase your featured posts.
- Internationalized & localized for easier translations
- 9 Custom Widgets
This is really a functional sports magazine wordpress theme, you can have a try, if you don’t like his theme, you can find more wordpress magazine themes here.
SportPress Theme Single Use: $69
SportPress Theme Developer Use: $149
WPZoom All Theme package : $199 + $9 per month (more…)
The magazine style wordpress theme is one of the most popular layout. A lot content rich web sites are love this kind of themes. Here is a new wordpress magazine theme from solostream, which is a good premium wp theme provider. Their latest new magazine wordpress theme is WP Elegance which is a clean, professional and flexible premium WordPress theme. This news magazine premium wordpress theme is packed with features and would be suitable for a personal blog, online magazine website, or even a business site, you can use it on any niche as you like. There are a lot useful features including a powerful theme setting panel to easily customize the look and feel, and there are ten built in color options, multiple featured content modules, integrated banner placements, and multiple post and page layouts that can be controlled on a post-by-post or page-by-page basis. You can fully control your site.If you love it, why not have a try?
WordPress Magazine theme 2011: WP Elegance
- WordPress Theme Settings Page for Easy Customization
- There are 10 Built-In Colour Options for you to choose from
- You can modify Co lours via Theme Settings Page
- Multiple Post and Page Layout Options
- Widgetized Sidebar
- YouTube Videos Widget
- Category Posts Widget
- Quick and Easy Logo Integration
- Optional Featured Videos Slider
- Multiple Home Page Post Layouts
- Subscription Form Widget With Social Networking Integration
- Optional Photo Galleries Slider
- Automatic Post Thumbnails
- Threaded Comments
- Drop-Down Navigation
- Multiple Banner Ad Locations
- Built-In Author Page
- Gravatar Integration
- This theme supports WordPress 3.1+ Menu Management
- Footer Widgets
- Narrow and Wide Featured Articles Slider
You can download the wordpress on the official website.
WP Elegance WordPress Magazine Theme Basic Edition: $79
WP Elegance WordPress Theme Premium Edition: $129
Developer Edition: $279
If you are going to build a content rich news related website, the best template for this kind of websites are magazine style and newspaper style layout, if your site is wordpress based, then I recommended you try this 2011 newspaper wordpress theme from obox-design. This wordpress newspaper theme was designed by the legendary Brian Hoff. Clear typography and a solid grid structure define this feature rich theme.
2011 WordPress Newspaper Magazine Theme: Bernard
Demo / Download
The Bernard is a wordpress magazine theme which has an excellent focus on tight typography and minimalist design. This new wordpress theme using a 960 Grid split into 3 columns of 300 pixels each we feel that this theme is more akin to a newspaper than magazine.
As with all obox design’s premium wordpress themes The Bernard is packed with all the features that you’d expect from us. Typography manager, different page layouts and three unique color schemes (I particularly like the Orange scheme) are all part of the package. So have a look around on the demo or if you keen hit the purchase button on the product page.
Gorgeous design and functionality that you would normally only be able to attain from expensive, professional agencies. Obox creates plug ‘n play themes, built across multiple platforms.
$ 50 : 2-for-1 Standard Pack Perfect for those who just want a plugin & play solution.
$ 100: 2-for-1 Developer Pack Packaged with the PSD and asset files, perfect for advanced WordPress users.
$ 125: Become a Member! Sign up for $125 and then pay only $15p/m to get access to our entire theme collection!
Demo / Download
In case you haven’t noticed, recently plenty of A-List bloggers have written and discussed the END of blogging as we know it. A number of the large guys get increasingly more guest bloggers and staff writers. Some have already, others are about to alter from the classical blog layout to a additional magazine styled approach. They’ll challenge the conventional Media outlets. What’s your move? Rich Magazine is a flexible premium WordPress magazine theme from RichWP. This magazine wordpress theme is built on the RichWP Theme Framework that characteristics an extensive point & click design editor that allows you to build your own layouts without needing programming skills. Other functions include extensive SEO options, a comprehensive settings panel plus lots more.
Demo / Download
To get one of the most out of the RichWP FrameWork and the RichMAGAZINE Theme, a comprehensive manual are going to be provided with every single buy. You come across step-by-step installation directions, tutorial videos, and several pointers and useful tips that make your life less difficult. Really should you get really stuck, you are able to also often count on the e-mail and Skype support.
RichWP Theme Framework Features
- Extensive Design Options – turn on/off the thumbs, dates, excerpts, slider, category boxes, related posts, change the layout of the post list, etc
- Extensive Design Editor – to create the look you really want without needing to touch the code. Build your layout from four different layout blocks (slider, post list, category boxes, flexible sidebar)
- Theme Option Settings – backup to secure your work
- World-Class Caching System – to make your site lightning fast and keep the workload on your server to a minimum
- Design Presets – to speed up your design process
- Child Theme Support – to enhance functionality and diversify your layouts even further
- Fast, Responsive One-On-One Support
- Works in all major browsers
- Full WordPress Photo Attachment Gallery – support to efficiently create big photo galleries (including Full-Page Mode) Built-in advertising placements
- SEO-Friendly, Performance-Driven Architecture – to provide enhanced accessibility; your site will work on most mobile devices
- No Usage Restrictions – use on as many sites as you want
- Enhanced Photo Gallery – to present your photos and artwork (normal & full-screen mode)
- WordPress 3.0+ ready