Browsing articles tagged with " Windows 7 key"
August 20, 2009 by | Comments Off
If you want to active your windows7, you have to install Windows 7 certificate and key, this post will teach you how to install certificate and key
- First, be sure to have SLIC 2.1 in your BIOS.
- Download the 40 certificates available here (this is the first link in the post).
- Put in C:/ the certificate that belong to the SLIC 2.1 of your BIOS.
- Type cmd in Start menu.
- Right-click on the first result (cmd.exe) and click on Run as administrator (confirm by clicking Yes if required).
- Type in (Important: Replace “NAME” by the name of your certificate)
slmgr -ilc C:/NAME.xrm-ms
- Wait until a message confirms that the certificate has been correctly installed.
- Type in (Important: Replace the XXXXX by a valid SLP product key — Need one? Search Google for “22TKD F8XX6″)
slmgr -ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- Wait until a message confirms that the key has been correctly installed.
Note: Change C by the letter of your Windows 7′s partition.install certificate windows 7,install slic certificate,install oem certificate windows 7,windows 7 certificate,windows 7 install oem certificate,oem certificate windows 7,windows 7 install certificate,windows 7 oem certificate,certificate windows 7,how to install certificate on windows 7,slic certificate,slic certificate install,slic install certificate,how to install windows 7 key,install windows 7 certificate,windows 7 oem cert,how to install oem certificate windows 7,windows 7 slic certificates,how to install slic certificate,install oem certificate