Browsing articles tagged with " Woothemes"
A review of the woothemes.com, a premium WordPress theme provider
WooThemes are one of the largest retailors of premium WordPress themes online and have a massive selection of themes for you to choose from, ranging from simple ones all the way through to themes that are targeted towards a specific niche. In fact, they currently offer 144 different themes to all users and these have been downloaded a total of 126,164 times, meaning that they can obviously be trusted to deliver exactly what you need! This WooThemes review will show you just why we hold this site in such high esteem and why you should seriously consider them when looking for your next premium WordPress theme!
WooThemes SelectionAs already mentioned in the introduction, WooThemes has 144 different WordPress themes for you to choose from, which means that they are one of the largest sites on the internet for this purpose. Within these themes you can find themes relating to business, portfolios, blogs and even magazines, meaning that you will never fail to find at least one theme that piques your interest. As a hugely successful site, they are constantly adding new themes to their selection as well, so ensure that you regularly drop back in to see what else they have come up with.
In the opinion of this WooThemes review, there is nothing missing from the features that WooThemes offers with all of its different themes. Most contain a stylish slider that can display either images or video, and they all also have the ability to attach a blog to the theme, even if the theme is one aimed at businesses and not the individual blogger. WooThemes are particularly well-known for their ecommerce WordPress themes and the features found in these make it easy to both list and sell your products, whether you are a retailor or an affiliate. These themes will even allow you to easily conduct your admin and produce reports, meaning that they serve more than just one purpose.
In nearly all WooThemes WordPress themes, you will find the following features as standard:
• A solid back-end with a number of different options for customization, therefore meaning your site can be completely unique.
• All themes have a blog attached, which is almost essential nowadays for SEO purposes.
• At least one type of slider is included with every theme, although many have the choice between a number of different styles.
• All themes are easily integrated with additional widgets and plugins that you download from most sources.
• This WooThemes review also thinks that the overall design of the different WooThemes themes is as good, or if not better, than all of the other sites out there.
As they are a huge site, you would expect that the support provided by WooThemes is top notch, and in this assumption you would be correct. This WooThemes review thinks that the support provided by WooThemes is second to none, encompassing support over the phone, via email and through the different tutorial videos found on their site. They even offer pre-sales support, just in case you have an important question to ask before you plunge in and make a purchase.
Each of the WooThemes themes comes in at a price of $70, although if you are a developer you will need to pay $150 for the Developer Package. App themes are slightly more expensive than regular themes, and they cost between $100 and $200. If you regularly purchase WordPress themes then it is possible to join the WooTheme Club and get access to all of their themes for $125, plus a monthly payment of $15. They also guarantee two new themes per month to every member of their club. However, you can use woo themes’ discount coupon code to save.
In conclusion, this WooThemes review thinks that it is virtually impossible to find a site that offers so many quality WordPress themes to those looking to build a new site. With competitive pricing and fantastic support, we can thoroughly stamp our mark of approval on WooThemes and we recommend that you visit them next time you are in the market for a new WordPress theme!
Woothemes.com released a new premium wordpress theme today, this is a new business, news, magazine wordpress theme which named Wikeasi. Wikeasi is a simple looking, clean, and intuitive wiki theme that packs quite a punch with loads of custom WP functionality including table of content generators, a referencing system, auto-complete search facilities, ample navigation menu areas, and a heap more.
Simple Clean wordpress theme from woothemes:Wikeasi
- Revisions logic, including a list of revisions as well as the differences between the revision being viewed and the current published version.
- Reference management, for easily annotating posts and pages, with it’s own dedicated custom post type and a WYSIWYG form button to link the references to content.
- Accordion-style sidebar navigation, using native WordPress widgets for the links.
- Customised search box, including search suggestions and an AJAX “live” search, which displays results without leaving the page.
- Tooltips on each reference to show information about the reference in the content without taking the user away from their reading.
- A Dynamic table of contents for each page and post, based on headings within the content (as well as a shortcode for the table of contents)
- Detailed author archives, including an author biography and a list of contributions they’ve made (posts added, posts revised, media uploaded).
- Custom Widgets – The Wikeasi theme has 2 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Authors List, Video, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Alternative Styles – The Wikeasi theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Filter bar for re-ordering posts in the current view (homepage, archive, search) according to “most recent”, “most commented” and “recently modified”. This bar also includes a post limiter to specify how many entries are displayed per page.
- An optional 3-column layout via a dynamic widgetized area that appears when widgets are added to it.
- Several navigation systems (the primary navigation in the header, optional top navigation and sidebar widget menu systems) to distribute navigation of various types (categories, internal “about” pages, etc).
- Based on WooFramework
- Built-in SEO Options
- Custom Shortcodes
- Sidebar Manager
- Theme Type: : Business, Magazine / News, Wiki
- Release date: 23th November, 2011
Woothemes has released the free ecommerce framework recently, and today they released a new premium wordpress theme which is based on that functional easy to use store framework.
You read that right, a responsive online shop, and trust us that’s harder to make then you think, yet minimally styled, with slick CSS3 goodness to allow for further customizations.
Argentum is a WooCommerce theme featuring a unique, responsive design optimized for mobile devices. It is the perfect theme for selling your catalog of products, small or large to users at their desktop computers, or on their smartphones.
Possibly the best feature of Argentum is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.
As you’d expect, WooStore makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
There are several colour schemes built into Argentum ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity.
The homepage showcases your featured and recent products while providing 2 widgetised areas, and a space for your latest blog post.
We’ve included two custom shortcodes in Argentum. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site and a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers.
A unique template developed specifically to showcase products which are currently on sale.
The homepage showcases your featured and recent products while providing 2 widgetised areas, and a space for your latest blog post. Argentum also comes with custom shortcodes to add a sticky note with shop information, and a sale flash banner.
As you would expect, each and every WooCommerce widget / template / shortcode has been styled to match the Argentum aesthetic and elegantly scale depending on the viewing device.
There’s loads of nifty css3 enhancements such as subtle animation, drop shadows and border radiuses as well as laboriously refined typographical rules and hierarchy to match the beautiful custom typeface.
View this beauty on our demo site, make sure you scale the browser window, and view it on your iPhone, Android or iPad. Find out more about the theme’s key features on the theme listing page.
Single theme: $70
Buro is a beautiful business theme designed by Juanma Teixido with a responsive layout to display your website content optimally at all resolutions and browser widths, and on all media devices. A perfectly responsive building block for a web designer’s next project.
Premium Business WordPress Theme 2011
Business theme from woothemes
here are more small business wordpress themes for you to choose from.
The theme includes 5 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
Custom home page layout with an optional slider, blog module and testimonial modules, not to forget all the widgetized homepage and footer specific regions.
The Buro theme allows your website to display optimally at all browser widths/resolutions and on all media devices. Go ahead and scale your browser window and see the results.
The theme has 1 widgetized sidebar (that you can even include on the home page), 3 homepage specific widgetized regions, and 4 footer regions, and as always comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
A custom home page featured slider to showcase your work or products with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview.
Custom Post Types
The theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0, so adding slides, and feedback/testimonials is dead easy!
You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
as your coupon code on checkout.dobeweb com,whoo buro premium
A new cool niche wordpress theme was released by woothemes early today, the name of this new WordPress layout is Announcement. This is a one page theme. You can use this theme for the wedding or birth announcement in particular with a commenting piece attached so that people can add their happiness The theme can be used by businesses to announce a new conference / service / product, or individuals for announcing a wedding, the birth of a baby, the graduation of a son or daughter, or any big event in one’s life.
Announcement WordPress Theme from Woothemes
Announcement is perfect for the most special announcements in your life. Use any of our preset homepage templates to announce your wedding, the birth of a new baby, the graduation of your eldest or the launch of your new business. And if you didn’t want that, use the flexible component system to bend Announcement to your desire.The homepage is where Announcement’s main magic happens. Consisting of a component-based layout (with presets available for births, weddings, graduations and business websites), Announcement aims to showcase your content on a single page using photograph sliders, content areas, blog post lists, comments and widgetized regions in the footer area.
- 7 Alternative Colour Schemes
- 4 Layout Presets – for births, weddings, graduations and business websites, as well as a custom layout option using widgets
- Custom Homepage – a component-based layout aims to showcase your content on a single page using photograph sliders, content areas, blog post lists, comments and widgetized regions in the footer area
- Custom Post Layouts – you can create unique layouts for each of your pages. With the custom settings panel you can specify 1 to 3 columns for the page content and decide on a layout for those columns
- Photograph Slider – to highlight noteworthy content on your website
- Components Based Layout – layouts are based on a component structure, creating virtually endless layout possibilities. Components include a photograph slider, countdown timer, page content, headline text, baby statistics grid, a video switcher and blog, amongst others
- Baby Statistics Grid – if using the theme to announce the birth of your baby, Announcement provides fields to specify your newborn’s weight, height, eye colour, hair colour and a page with more details about your new family member
- Built in SEO Options – help you take control of your search engine readiness with in-built theme options
- Backend Theme Options – allows you to make simple changes without editing code, like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, adding Google Analytics code etc
- Custom Topography – you can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts
- Custom Page Templates – come packaged with a full width page template without the sidebar, and site map/archives page templates
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars
- Custom Navigation – WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Cross Browser Compatible – compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Custom Widgets – Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Subscribe, Feedback, Search, Flickr and Twitter etc
- Auto Sizing Thumbnails – an image re-sizer script built into the Woo framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in the templates
- Custom Shortcodes – that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Localisation for Translations – come packaged with a language file for easy WordPress theme translations into your desired language