Browsing articles tagged with " wordpress themes"
Studiopress is one of my favorite wordpress theme provider, and their lifestyle wordpress theme is one of the most popular theme in the 30 themes. Today, they released a new version of this wp theme, they have modified a number of CSS elements, and have introduced the use of Google Fonts in this update. Choose from ten content-friendly soft color schemes, and widgets that support everything from video to in-depth articles to great photography.
The most popular wordpress magazine theme: Lifestyle
Different from the old style, this new version of the Lifestyle 2.0 theme now includes 10 theme colors, which can easily be changed via the Theme Settings page. We have included a PSD file for the header graphic in case you want to customize it.
More flexible.In previous versions of Lifestyle wordpress theme, studiopress developed the home.php file to include static text boxes that represented each widget area. The Lifestyle 2.0 theme now includes a conditional home.php file, which will load the standard loop upon theme activation.
Don’t be alarmed when you see this, as the homepage widget areas exist, and will overwrite the standard loop once a Featured Post widget is moved into those widget areas. Another major addition to the Lifestyle theme is the support of post formats, as well as the addition of the Landing Page and Portfolio Page templates.
Current version: 2.0 · Updated: 5/26/11
Requires: WP 3.0 · Compatible to: WP 3.1.3
Features: custom background/header, 10 color styles, 6 layout options, featured images, threaded comments
There is no need to find other bug tracking support ticketing system script anymore, you can use the most popular php script wordpress to build your own Bug Tracking / Support Ticketing System.
FaultPress is an advanced ticketing system with a focus on team collaboration & community interaction. This makes it similar to the hosted service, Lighthouse, which we currently use at WooThemes, but sticking to our strategy of using our own stuff, you can be sure that we’ll be switching to using FaultPress ourselves in the very near future after having already beta tested this beauty.
Support Ticketing System WordPress Theme
- Ticket & Bug Tracking. Create tickets, assign them to individual team members, discuss issues on those tickets and change the status according to the actions taken.
- Internal Messages. Easily discuss the issues with team members and have the option of making these threads viewable by the public.
- It’s a dashboard. Easily & quickly get an overview of what exactly is going on, where you’re at and what issues need attention.
- Milestones. Attach various tickets to specific development milestones to help in your planning.
A whole lot requirements to be said for the style, which is simply lovely. Created with a pretty clean UI, FaultPress borrows finest practice thinking all through the entire browsing expertise: from the homepage to making a ticket to discussing problems along with your team. You must judge just how superior this style is by how much it stays out of your way whilst employing the UI itself (this is an app-like theme after all, which wants to be *used*).
FaultPress also uses the extremely newest HTML5 & CSS3 code, which means that it only utilizes a couple of images within the UI. This means that load times are absolutely amazing (another important consideration for app-like UI ) and customization of the design would be incredibly easy.
If you are looking for a cool stylish pre-launch layout for your new site, here is a cool wordpress plugin for your site. Anticipate is a maintenance mode plugin that allows you to serve your visitors an alternate “coming soon” page while you work on building your website in the background. Once activated, all of your visitors will be sent to the Anticipate landing page. When logged in as a WordPress Admin, however, your normal theme appears, allowing you to build your website seamlessly in the background. The flash looks great! And the press75 designed a stylish pre-launch wordpress theme for you, which is the perfect solution for any pre-launch splash screen including MailChimp integration.
- Email Collection Form – the plugin includes an email subscribe form that allows interested visitors to add their email address to an interest list
- Social Networking Integration – social networking icons are added to the coming soon page, allowing you to increase your online presence and gain a following before your website even launches
- Intuitive Plugins Options Page – comes with an easy to use options page that allows to you configure the plugin in minutes
- jQuery Slider – allows you to add a few short blurbs to the page to tell your visitors what you are all about
- Progress Bar and Countdown – comes with an animated countdown and progress bar, helping you to build hype about your upcoming release before its even ready
If you are looking for a new stylish prmeium magazine wordpress theme, here is the latest new wordpress theme wpzoom, the theme name is elegraph, which is a slick news / magazine WordPress premium theme. This magazine premium wordpress theme is ideal for content rich websites and includes featured content sliders and content blocks on the customisable homepage layout, custom widgets, custom templates for posts and pages, comprehensive theme options panel etc. And you can find more magazine wordpress themes here.
- Theme Options Panel
- Featured Content Slider in Sidebar (as a widget)
- Featured Content Blocks on the Homepage
- Post Thumbnails Support
- Related Posts Built In
- Very Customizable Homepage (via Theme Options page)
- Featured Content jCarousel on Homepage
- Built in Social Sharing
- Custom Templates for Pages and Posts
- Theme is internationalized (localized) for easier translation.
- Compatible with all modern browsers
- Custom Shortcodes
- Support for Threaded Comments
- SEO Options
- Support for Google Analytics & Feedburner
- Developed for WordPress 3.0
- Custom Menus (dropdown)
- Widgetized Sidebar
Here is a brand new portfolio wordpress theme from woothemes: Elefolio. The Elefolio wordpress portfolio theme combines easy Tumblog publishing and a Portfolio to showcase your work and posts. You can have a professional website instantly! This themes’ portfolio uses custom post types and can also stream from your Dribbble account. It will impress any visitor with it’s simple yet detailed look. Why not grab this cool Portfolio ShowCase WordPress Theme now?
Portfolio ShowCase WordPress Theme: Elefolio
Demo / Download
The theme includes 9 alternative color styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
The homepage of this new portfolio wordpress theme shows a welcome message to tell your visitors about you, along with social media icons. Last but not least is the slick portfolio section. This new wordpress themes portfolio section shows your own custom post type portfolio items, and can also stream your Dribbble images if you have an account with Dribbble. You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
Also this new cool portfolio wordpress theme build a widgetized sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, WooTabs, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
Also this theme inluding a lot cool features. Tumblr is an impressive & very popular platform and now you can replicate that functionality & awesomeness on your WordPress-powered tumblogging site. Also this portfolio wordpress theme support the Express App for iPhone, which lets you post images, notes, links and quotes while on the go! You can Posting a variety of multimedia elements (images, video, audio, quotes, notes & links) is super-easy to do and the theme handles all of the different “post types” auto-magically. There no free wordpress themes that support this kind of features. Post to your tumblog from your dashboard, using the amazing new AJAX-powered & WooThemes-exclusive QuickPress functionality that is bundled with this theme.
Also this theme from wootheme including sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar.